<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, March 19, 2005
Oh No!
 
Oh no! I just found we missed the Chocolate festival! I didn't know They really need to advertise that even better - we missed it last year too.

Oh well, I did make it out to For the love of chocolate, and the other great shops in Carytown. I found out that my favorite book store (Creatures and Crooks) moved there and a brand new Yarn store (The Yarn Lounge) DH had to stop at One Eyed Jacques where we got his brothers b-day gifts. One is turning 21 and the other one is a beer connoisseur so we got them ... Beer Chess! Someone came up with the brilliant idea of printing chess icons on shot glasses - every time you take your opponents piece you need to down the shot

We also went to a local Easter Egg Hunt. I don't understand some parents. Egg hunts are for children Right? Well some parents decided that THEIR CHILD needs to get as many Easter eggs as possible and started helping the child pick up eggs . So the hunt ended up with a few children have tons of eggs and others having none. Yep you read that right - I passed by one poor little girl who didn't get any eggs. I was so proud of my Bossy - she shared one of the 4 she was able to pick up.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 6:46 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks