<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, April 22, 2005
The girls
 
Since I and J is getting very confusing for me, I've decided to give my DD's nicknames in this blog. From now on my oldest will be "Princess" (since she is one already!) and the youngest will be "Boss Lady" (if you ever meet her, you will know why).

Wednesday we had a tragedy, Princess got a scrape on her ankle. Not just any scrap, no a massively huge scrape that caused my princess's entire world to cave in on its self. There were tears streaming down her face and joggers stopping by to make sure she was OK. After taking this picture she has the gall to ask "where is it mommy?"  Posted by Hello


Princess and Boss Lady hamming it up outside :-) Posted by Hello

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 11:07 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks