<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, April 01, 2005
Rough day today
 
Alright, I'm an idiot. I completely forgot that since DH is working days and our Van is in the shop (yet again) I won't have a vechicle. This came up this morning when the mom of I's friend (P) called me. Apparently I is the only one who RSVP'd for the party tomorrow so she wanted to combine P's party with her son's. Not wanting to further hurt P's feelings, I told her 'no prob' and immediately called my MIL to beg her to take I over there.

The call did remind me that we hadn't gotten P's present. This is where the stupid part comes in... I decided to walk to the store to get one. Now the store isn't very far and if I didn't have the girls it would have been an easy walk. But I did have the girls and since I had to walk along a busy road (with no shoulder) they had to ride in the wagon. Huff & Puff & 2 hours later (many rest stops) we made it back home with the present and Pizza for dinner. Now I'm SORE all over! I don't even have enough energy to work on any of my projects. That's the worst part ... I was looking forward to watching a few movies and finishing up something, anything, just something. Oh well, live and learn.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 6:31 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks