<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Warning! Warning! sarcasm alert
 
I just couldn't help myself, I had to do it. And boy do I feel better too!

Friday, I sent in a book club order for I to give to the school. Horrors upon horrors I sent actual CASH with it (not realizing that it is a 4-letter word) Not on Friday (when she got the $), or on Monday (which wouldn't have gotten me that upset either) NOOOOO today she sends the $ money back with the following note (yes written in green ink)



*I can only take checks for Scholastic (made out to Scholastic). If you can get this back to me by Wed. (4/13), I'll hold the order until then. Thanks.



Silly me ... When I saw on the order form "Money or check made out to ..." I just assumed that that meant I could send in cash. How stupid can I be. Oh course that statement reads "Only checks are allowed and if you don't get them, make sure you let the parent know at with the least amount of notice you can possibly give them" There happened to be a very good reason I didn't send in a check ... I didn't have any! My DH cleaned out the office and packed all of the "non essential" paper away and put it in the attic. I guess he just assumed that a box with a 1/2 inch layer of dust constituted "non essential" (I love e-bills and debit cards!)

Of course I had to write her an apology note:


Dear Mrs. S#####, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Thank you for holding the order for I#####. I guess I just assumed that "Money or check" meant "cash or check". I'll try to remember next time.

Eileen S#####

I'm soo ashamed. Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 2:54 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


have linked back

Links to this post:

Create a Link


 
      Webset © Blogfrocks