<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, May 27, 2005
Don't ya hate it when real life gets in the way?
 
I love posting to my Blog, I really do. While going through the day I say to myself "I've got to remember to put that in my Blog!" I even "write" whole entries in my head while I'm out and about.

But ya know what? By the time I get home, I'm so freaking tired that all I want to do is sleep. I get online and every fresh thought just whizzes right out of my head. What's up with that! I'm not that old am I? DH seems to think that its because I try to fit too much into my life, hmmm may have a point there.

Right now I'm getting ready to work at Princess's school while fixing myself and Bossy breakfast. Then I have got to, got to do my lists from
Motivated Moms (wonderful chore system BTW!). Hopefully I'll have all of that done by the time I have to leave (in about 2 hours). Luckily I did the grocery shopping yesterday so I don't have to fit that in too. Somewhere in there I have to fit in some "quality" time with all 4 of my "kids" (Princess, Bossy, DH, and Rascal [our kitty])

I also have to fit in my projects. Oh I haven't listed them in quite a while have I? well here it goes:

Knitting:
  • Princess - Back & fronts done.
  • Bossy - not started
  • Matching Barbie sweaters - not started
Books
  • The Rover - by Mel Odem (fantasy) - just started
  • Please Do Feed the Cat - by Marian Babson - (Mystery) - almost done
  • Stitch & Bitch Nation - by Debbie Stoller
  • Forever in Your Embrace - By Kathleen E Woodwiss (Romance) - 1/2 way though
Other
  • My Website - on hold right now because of (da ta da da!)
  • The Mommies Network - I'm working with them to get a branch started here in Richmond, my interview is Monday (wish me luck!)
  • Spring cleaning - Yeah right! Desire Image hosted by Photobucket.com - motivation Image hosted by Photobucket.com - actually doing it Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DH definitely has a point - it makes me tired just looking at this list Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:49 AM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks