<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, June 11, 2005
Afternoon delight
 
This afternoon's bee great. First I got the purple "Afternoon at the Opera" almost completed/ Then I convinced the 2 rug rats to play outside all afternoon! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Princess's masterpiece being blocked. She has "informed" me that it is supposed to be cold on Friday and she wants to wear it with the matching Barbie sweater for show and tell. We'll see, this should be done but I haven't started the Barbie version. Image hosted by Photobucket.comPosted by Hello


Out enjoying the sunshine. After they are done with the icy pops I plan on turning on the sprinkler. What Fun! (and keeps them out of my hair) Posted by Hello

I didn't create reality...I'm just trapped in it!

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 5:14 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks