<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, June 19, 2005
We're backkkk
 
Well we're back from camping. We saw lots of wild animals like: Bunnys; Posted by Hello

a Hawk; Posted by Hello

a Black Bear; Posted by Hello

and lots of deer. Posted by Hello

We also saw a wild turkey and a racoon but I didn't have the camera handy Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here are some of the pretty flowers we saw. Posted by Hello


And of course lots of views (pardon my spelling). Posted by Hello

My kiddos know what's important! Posted by Hello

Running to get the coffee made Posted by Hello

Blankie must go for hike Posted by Hello

Pose pretty? Sweater looks good even tied around the waist Posted by Hello

Princess didn't want to leave the overlook Posted by Hello

but when I turned (because of peals of laughter) I saw this, And it was her idea to go in the first place! Posted by Hello

Princess climbing rocks Posted by Hello

Bossy and me way down below (pic by Princess). Posted by Hello

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 7:48 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks