<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, October 22, 2005
Why the heck am I up?
 

I've been really busy busy over here at Chez Bunnies. In fact I'm completely worn out. So why am I up?!? It's 12:30 on the freaking morning and I've been up since 4:00 AM ... so again Why am I up? I tried to get to sleep, really I did, I even fell asleep for a couple of seconds there on the couch. Then my lovely DH woke me up and sent me to bed where my eyes flew open and my mind started racing and now I'm up! I hate it when that happens.

Oh well, it's good news for y'all ... I got pictures! (Hopefully my family is not reading this since they are of their Christmas presents) Here we go:

Here is my only finished masterpiece: The Manly scarf done in shades of orange for BIL#3

I had lots of "help"while making it.


I'm in the process of making Crimes of Fashion for BIL #2. Since I am using a worsted weight yarn, I am using #3 needles instead of #4 but it is still slightly wider than Marnie's. I like it though since it is also coming out nice and warm.



For my my future SIL, I'm almost done with Guilia on the Adiafil site. Here's the scarf, with a pretty accurate color...

and here is a close up of the crochet edging. Anyone know why a picture of a brown scarf taken on a lime green blanket would come out purple? Oh well, can't wait to see what it looks like after being blocked.


I haven't cast on for DH's Dr. Who scarf so it looks just the same as before (except wrapped up tightly in a tapped up box since that is the only way I can keep the yarn safe from the monsters) I'm hoping that there will be some leftovers for the sleeves on this - Dallas Short Jacket on the Adiafil site.

Well it is now 1:30AM and I am finally yawning. I think I'll got back to bed and stare at the ceiling again. Night all!


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 12:23 AM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks