<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, November 21, 2005
AAAKKK I've been tagged!
 
I've been working on this poor little Blog for almost a year now and have been good (or very lucky) about avoiding being tagged. While I always enjoy reading them ... I kinda feel sorry for the poor suckers victims. Well no more - thanks to Melissa, I've been victimized given the opportunity to participate in meme.


So here it goes - 20 things about me:

  1. I grew up in the middle of nowhere in Upstate NY.

  2. My High school was so small that even though I graduated in the top 10, I did not make it into the top 10% of the class.

  3. I tend to refer to snow as "that four letter word" Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  4. Although I am now a SAHM, our original plan was for DH to stay home with the kids (and write) while I brought home the bacon. Unfortunately the universe had other plans.

  5. The first thing I knit was something for my baby cousin (I was 8 or 9 at the time). It was supposed to be booties but a) Mom didn't teach me how to inc or dec and b) I don't remember ever finishing.

  6. My next project was a sweater for myself when I was in high school. Yes, I've never let a little thing like not knowing how stop me Image hosted by Photobucket.com After that, I don't remeber when I made what.

  7. I have a huge stash of yarn. Most if it came from auctions and from relatives who no longer knit.

  8. I started making things for Barbie when I was in college. My first few items went to the local woman's shelter, then I had my niece to make stuff for. Now I make things for my own DD's.

  9. I meet my DH in college and he followed me home one day. I haven't been able to get rid of him since ;-)

  10. My DH died at birth and then again at 18 months. OK this isn't about me, but it's an interesting factoid anyway!

  11. Halfway done now

  12. I had a scholarship made just for me. IE I "somehow" missed the deadline to apply for the Regent's scholarship but since my ACT score was so high my guidance counselor was able to talk the board of Regents into giving me one anyway.

  13. Christmas just isn't Christmas without the Grinch!

  14. I actually like to knit with Image hosted by Photobucket.com acrylic.

  15. My sister is only 50 weeks older than I am but we are as different as night & day. She looks like Mom, I look like Dad. I love crafts and can't do sports - She loves sports and can't do crafts. I excel at math - she excels at English. You get the picture.

  16. I wrote my first computer program in when I was 10 (in 1976 - and no that is not a typo.) We had a PET computer with a whopping 8K of memory and a tape drive. Dad taught me BASIC on it (since he was a programmer)

  17. AAAKKK!!!! I'll be turning 40 next year! Now I qualify for the "old people's insurance". You know the one - "Just a dollar a day blah blah blah" GAG

  18. OK getting really really hard now

  19. I actually enjoy watching cartoons with my children.

  20. Knitting is my passion right now, but I also sew, crochet, and many other crafty type things.

  21. Just 2 left!

  22. Spring is my favorite season.

  23. I am an extremely shy extrovert (yes that does sound like an oxymoron doesn't it?) In High School I got votes for both "quietest" and "most talkative".


Yeah! I'm done. Hope this will tide y'all over until I get around to taking pics of my FO's and WIP's.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:02 AM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

It's always fun to learn things about your knitting buddies - thanks for sharing!

We've missed you at B&N on Wednesdays - hopefully you can make it this week. If not, have a great Thanksgiving!!

By Blogger Beth, at 10:02 AM  

Baring any unforeseen problems, I should be able to join you this week. In fact I'll definately be needing it since the girls only have a half day :-)

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 2:39 PM  

WOW! You had told me a lot of those--like the way that DH had already died twice--but still very very cool. I want to hear more about how DH just followed you home on day and never really left....

Glad Prin loved the HP! I did too. The twins are wonderful, and I keep thinking about how the dragon CRUNCHED the roof in his claws when he was chasing Harry. Fabulous!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks