<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Anyone know a good electrician ?
 
I am having some very strange problems over here at Chez Dustbunny. I think my house is possessed Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

It all started yesterday with the downstairs lights growing dimmer and dimmer. Then it spread to the Fridge (on a completely different circuit) and then to the freezer (on third circuit) Pretty soon I had no power to half the circuits in the house Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Then I took a shower and boom the power returned.

This morning I'm having similar problems. I turned on the coffee maker and the lights started to dim. Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Sooo ... Anyone know a good electrician (or voodoo priestess! Image hosted by Photobucket.com) who can come a purge my home of the evil spirits who are robbing me of power?

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 11:06 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Actually, I do know a good electrician, but I'm out of town today. Send me an email and I'll send you his information when I'm home on Thursday.

By Blogger Mary, at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for the thought, but I found one and he's coming out tommorrow to look at my little problem. I don't know if I could have waited to Thursday since now I have a new casualty - the water heater :-(

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks