<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005
At least I'm not the only one.
 
At least I'm not the only one in this household being tormented by the younger crowd. Poor Rascal was sleeping quite peacefully on my lap when he was rudely awakened by that interlopper!. Posted by Picasa

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:11 AM
6 friends have spoken

6 Comments:

HP 4 is definitely more adult--Cedric Diggory dies in it, and watching Harry and Daddy Diggory's pain is very tough. There are the new undertones of the crew coming of age, with Ron and Hermione's relationship changing and all that. Int he other movies things were more sure--the adults now are more faliable, more human.

If she has read the book and you have talked about it then you should be covered--it does not deviate from that. Its a much more subtle movie with more grey areas, but she prob will not pay attention. I think she could go-

By Blogger Suzanne, at 1:39 PM  

Hey Eileen!

This isn't really a comment, but I can't figure out your e-mail from your blog - I'm SO blog-illiterate! (By the way, I'm the one who was making the pink fluffly mittens last week at Knit Night) I have a question I need your help with. I got my order from Knit Picks for the Manly Scarf today and I went WAY wrong with the color choice. I picked Rain and Winter Night which look great and Blue Bonnet that looks AWFUL with the other two (WAY too bright). Didn't you mention that you have a Wool of the Andes color chart? If so - can you spin your magic dial and give me a suggestion for the third color? ACK! Between waiting for friends who didn't order and ordering the wrong color, I may never get this scarf on some needles! I won't be able to knit this Tuesday, so any e-mail advice would be great!
THANKS!
Anne Margaret (tabewhite@gmail.com)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

jaja.. so cute.. poor thing..

By Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::., at 6:05 PM  

Unfortunately I don't have a color chart for them :-( I just have a whole slew of various yarn colors for a Dr. Who scarf (see them here) I won't be at tomorrow's meeting either (DH's b-day) but I could bring them next week for you. Unfortunately none are blue but there is a nice gray that may work.

Are you a member of the email list (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stitchnbitch-richmond-va/)? Maybe one of the others have a chart, or sample of the other blues.

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 7:06 PM  

Popped in through a blog directory and thought I'd say hi to a fellow Virginian crafter! Your animals are adorable.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:59 AM  

Hi!

I hereby tag you with the "20 things about me" meme.

Melissa

By Blogger melissa, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks