<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, November 28, 2005
♫♪♫ People Are Strange ♪♫♪
 
I know I'm weird, but I enjoy taking those online tests to find out how different I really am. I thought I'd share some of them with y'all.

How Weird Are You?




You Are 70% Weird



You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?

But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!


Personality Type

I discovered that only 5% of the population are like me because my personality type is:
  • Extraverted - see I told ya!
  • intuitive - I just know things. Now how do I convince DH that fact?
  • Thinking - I love to analyze - some would say overanalyze (DH)
  • Perceiving - I like to take in new information. DH would say "Can't you just make a decision already?".
You can read about it here or listen to an audio file here if you want to know more. I'm in good company; Thomas Edison, Weird Al Yankovick, Alexander the Great and even "Q" (from Star Trek--The Next Generation) were all ENTP. See what you are here

What kind of sheep are you?

{tongue firmly in cheek} Are you sitting down? I mean I don't want the shock of it all to harm you in any way! Apparently I march to my own drummer




You are a -
Neutral Sheep!
Congrats - you do what you like! You make your own rules, not follow the flock!

Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna

Shocking ain't it? Of course I kinda figured that out already :-) Mom read somewhere that Aquarians are born 20 years too early and says "Yep, that sounds about right".

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:25 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks