<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Caught in the act!
 
Last night I set up a trap. You see, I bought a new rug for our entryway and it never seems to be where I put it. So I set up a little trap figuring I could catch the culprit(s) - I fully expected the kittens to be the evil-doers. Here is a before pic of what the rug should look like:

Nice, simple rug right? Well I set my camera down with the self timer on. Went into the living room and came back after the flash. This is what I got:

Not exactly what I expected. Here I am blaming the kittens and it was the big dude the whole time!

I have more pics for y'all. These are the Barbie outfits I've finished in the past couple of days. I was going to use Bossy's photos but I thought y'all might actually like to see the outfits rather than a big blur (she doesn't hold the camera still yet)


I also wanted to share my Christmas tree forest. DH and Princess made these while I was at SNB last night. Very cute!

I loved reading Diana's and Mary's snow stories for my last post. Too funny! I don't remember any rituals to get school closing - but I do remember that few closings because the busses wouldn't start (someone unplugged them sometime during the night - NO it wasn't me - No really, it wasn't me honest!)

I also remember DH's first view of the snow they could get in Upstate NY during the blizzard of '93. "It's not snow ... It's glaciation!" he said. Granted it was a record breaking 30-something inches in 24-hours - but glaciation? I think not. He really got a shock when we headed back to school and got stuck in WVA. He thought we would outrun it - NOT! We can laugh now but it wasn't fun at the time.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:39 AM
1 friends have spoken

1 Comments:

That's so funny about the rug -- I think my big cat does that too. I'll come into the room and find her sitting exactly like yours is sitting -- sorting leaning on/into one of the humped-up "wrinkles" in the rug, like she made her own furniture. It's impossible to keep throw rugs straight around cats. I don't even consciously realize it anymore, now everytime I walk into a room I just automatically straighten the rugs with my feet. And when the sun is shining through one of the little crystals I have hanging in the window and throwing rainbows all over for the cats to chase, the rugs just end up in a ball. Sigh....

By Blogger Mary, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks