<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, December 01, 2005
Celebrate good times ♪♫♪ come on!
 

We have power Image hosted by Photobucket.com Contrary to what I believed (evil spirits possessing my home) the problem lies with Verizon. Sometimes I swear this lousy company is out to get us for some reason (we have issues!) Apparently when they reran the telephone lines over the summer, they put a junction box right on top of our power line and nicked it. The last freeze/thaw cycle we had moved the lines just enough to cause our problems. It's temporarily fixed now, with the permanent fix to be done soon. I'm hoping they will do it on a Sat or Sun and charge it all back to Verizon (overtime and all) for doing such a stupid thing. (again,we have issues with Verizon)

To celebrate - I'm posting pics of my DH modeling the latest scarf I've completed (for BIL#3's girlfriend) Posted by Picasa

and here's a close-up to see the colors. I love how it turned out and want to keep it for myself!Posted by Picasa

And not to be left out - here's Bossy with her new Barbie clothes. I've had them knit up for a while now, but just now got them finished.Posted by Picasa


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:05 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Local Verizon sucks -- ain't no two ways about it. I had an issue for MONTHS where my phone would stop working. I had them at my house, oh, at least ten times over the course of six months. They replaced everything -- junction box, wire from box to pole, wire from pole to street. Finally turned out some box on two streets over was the problem. Losers. And don't get me started on the "features" they offer but that aren't available to those of us in the city because their equipment is too old. Verizon sucks. (Do I seem bitter?)

On a more positive note, I love that scarf -- what yarn is that?

By Blogger Mary, at 10:38 PM  

WOW your issues are a lot like mine! I even had the added bonus of having them publish my unlisted number :-(

The scarf is made from Lion Brand's Homespun in the Tudor colorway.

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks