<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, December 31, 2005
Christmas is over ... Time for the colds (achoo)
 
Somehow I caught myself a cold at Christmas. Merry Christmas to me Image hosted by Photobucket.com. Luckily it was a pretty quick cold and DH was home to take care of the kiddos.

Wednesday we went to the new Yankee Candle Store out in Williamsburg. Wow - That's a candle store!

No, that's not a mall, it is the candle store - full of candles and other knickknacks just for us candle freaks. Here are some of the pictures I took inside.

After spending half the day there, we went off to Colonial Williamsburg to walk around for a bit. The girls loved it and wanted to go into every building they had. They weren't able to , since I wasn't about to shell out the $$ for a full day ticket if we were only going to be there half a day. But it did give us ideas on where to go this summer.

I got 3 FO's accomplished during my bed rest. This hat came from my new 2006 Knitting Calendar (gotta love my DH!). It is for the newly adopted son of one of DH's co-workers. Here is Bossy modeling it for you - the hat has to be almost fully stretched out to fit her. She also insisted on wearing is proudly displaying her "new" scarf. It is actually the one I made for her sister last year but she claimed it first for this year.

The other 2 are a hat and scarf set I made for my step-MIL. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but she went out of state so we are having the celebration sometime next year. Neither of the kiddos wanted to model it, so Princess Bear offered up her services.

I'm hoping everyone of you has a great New Year!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:52 AM
1 friends have spoken

1 Comments:

You are a knitting machine! I'd love to get down to Williamsburg. I don't think I've been there since I was like 10!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks