<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, December 23, 2005
Free to good home :-)
 
I wish, oh how I wish, that there was a machine like what I saw on Kim Possible. In the episode, Drakken went to a super-villains conference and had a demonstration of a evil-sucking machine. Can you imagine the possibilities of having one of those and tweaking it enough to suck the badness out of kids? My girls soooo need it now ... way way too much pre-Christmas excitement. Not quite this bad, but really really close!

The girls were good all morning yesterday so I felt safe about taking them to one of the mall play areas. WRONG! I don't know who I took there, but they weren't my children. We got home in time to get a call from mom. I offered to ship them up ASAP allow them to visit ... but she hesitated ... heard the bedlam sweet voices of her grandchildren ... and then said no. No? This from the women who complains about not having enough time with them? {sigh} I guess I'm stuck with them.

I have not accomplished a lot on the knitting front, being so busy chasing after the kiddos. Luckily I'm almost finished with the Christmas gifts. Just need to finish stitching the binding on the Crimes of Fashion scarf. Do y'all want to have final pictures modeled by the hellions kiddos? Or would you rather wait and see if I can get the recipients to model them for me? Oh, and for the record ... The Dr. Who scarf will not be done for Christmas.



Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 10:14 AM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks