<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, December 24, 2005
Year in Review
 
I read this in Lyndsey's Blog and loved the idea! So here is my Year in Review with the first line in the first post of each month. I'm starting with March since that is when I started this thing.

March 2005: Oh no! I just found we missed the Chocolate festival! I didn't know ... They really need to advertise that even better - we missed it last year too.

April 2005:
Alright, I'm an idiot.

May 2005:
I finished a lot of projects after my mom left. Now that I have finally gotten my house back in order, I now have the time to post the pics ... so let the picture fest begin!

June 2005:
DH and Bossy were sitting down for breakfast this morning and got into a very deep conversation about birthdays. Well as deep as a 4 YO can get. I only caught a snippet, but here's what I heard.

July 2005:
I don't have a awful lot of energy, but I wanted to write a quick post about our vacation (before this old brain forgets most of the details)

August 2005:
It's a good thing I already finished my coffee before reading the comments on this Roger Vs. The Bright Orange Semi-Gods. or I would have coffee everywhere!

September 2005:
Well the summer is now officially over in dustbunny haven, Princess starts 2nd grade today. (How in the world did she get that old so quickly? It took me forever to get that old, or least it felt like it!)

October 2005:
Y'all remember way back when ... OK 6 days ago ... when I posted that I was going to promise not to make anything until the Christmas presents were done? Well I lied Image hosted by Photobucket.com

November 2005:
DH took the girls trick or treating on Halloween and I got to stay home and hand out candy. Boy oh boy was that a great deal! I don't know why, but we got zero trick-or-treaters this year instead of the hundreds we usually get. You know what that means - LEFTOVERS! Yumm!

December 2005:
We have power Image hosted by Photobucket.com Contrary to what I believed (evil spirits possessing my home) the problem lies with Verizon.

I had forgotten how many FO's I did this year. WOW! But then that's why I wanted to do this Blog, to track what I actually accomplish rather than being depressed by all of the projects I start, then put down, and don't pick up again.



Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 4:26 PM
1 friends have spoken

1 Comments:

Oh my gosh I was roflmao at the video! "can I see the butt picture"! Priceless.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks