<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, January 21, 2006
♫ ♪ All I want to do is block the Who ♫ ♪
 
Yep, you read that right ... The knitting portion of the Dr. Who scarf is finally done! Yeah!!!! I did have to get creative to block it though. My first thought was the dinning room table, but that was waaayyyy to short. My next thought was the long hallway, but see my previous posts about Dora. So I got creative and did this:

I wrapped it around and around our footstool. And then to protect it I covered it with an ugly table cloth:

Seems to be working. Now I wrapped it around 3 1/2 times and each side is 17 inches so the scarf should come out being just under 20 feet (not including the fringe) Is DH excited? I'll let you be the judge

So what's my next project? Well princess gave me her famous smile

and talked me into making her this:

Can I finish it before the Knitting Olympics? I think so. It is actually a very simple pattern, I should have then knitting portion done, but I'm not sure of the embroidered flowers.

Speaking of the Knitting Olympics, thanks to all your help I've decided to go for the Marshmallow sweater. Since Stephanie is allowing us to make a swatch, I'll do that at SNB Tuesday to see if I can compete while there. Wish me luck!

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 2:53 PM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

100% baby!

I am glad you are going for marshmallow. I really like it. I WANT to make "The Perfect Handknit" as my knitting olympics sweater BUT the pattern is not up yet. It is supposed to be ready by the opening ceremonies!

If not I'll work on some of the baby stuff I'm doing--maybe a denim jacket or a blanket for one of the soon-to-arrive babies.

I'm on the ties for the wrap--I'd love to wear the finished product to panera on tues. It will only be the 2nd sweater I've made for myself!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:39 AM  

Oh, the perfect handknit from Mason Dixon. I have been waiting with baited breath!!!!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks