<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, January 05, 2006
Happy New Year!
 
I hope everyone had a happy new year! Except for the lingering sadness caused by the murders and the miners, New Years went without a hitch over here at Chez Bunnies. This was the first time in years that nobody was able to stay up to see the ball fall on TV. I was too sick, DH had to go to work early in the morning, and the girls had the desire but the bodies didn't cooperate (they fell asleep on the couch before 9:30). Party Animals we're not!

I've been steadily working on the Dr. Who scarf. Here is DH modeling my work so far (58% done). Remember this is unblocked, based on how his brother's scarves preformed, I should be able to block this out to 1 1/2 to 2 times this length.


I got lots of great stuff for Christmas this year. My knitting related items are:

A Boye NeedleMaster set. I've already used this for the 2 projects I competed for my last post. A Knitting pattern a day calendar (fun stuff in there along with the fluff). A subscription to Family Circle Easy Knitting. Last but not least a great yarn tote that holds lots of my yarn stash (not all, but quite a bit!)

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:43 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Needlemaster! We are going to have to have a needle-off; Denise VS Needlemaster. Two sides squaring up at dawn at Panera....one two three KNIT!

Dr. Who scarf--it must be love. Is this labor payment for services rendered OR is favoritespouse now indebted to you? He looks really cute modeling it (and I know he loved doing that)

By Blogger Suzanne, at 12:16 PM  

You're on ... Let the needle wars begin :-) Really, I'm thrilled with the needlemaster set - the Denise's don't go small enough for the Barbie clothes I make.

DH had to be talked into it, and he is now indebted to me. Or will be as soon as I finish it.

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks