<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, January 13, 2006
Knitting with your pets
 
Lets explore the various types of "help" I get while knitting, shall we?

First up is my oldest cat- Rascal. At the ripe old age of 13 he feels that his mommy cannot manage to knit without him. He's my supervisor, sitting next to me and watching every move I make with the needles. Never hesitating to correct my technique with a brief swat at them or a tug at the yarn. What a guy!

Dora on the other hand is all about the yarn, especially the Wool of the Andes yarn from Knipicks. Oh sure, she looks sweet and innocent here but what you don't know is that she's just waiting until I get a little looser grip on the skein. Before you can say boo - she grabs in and drags it to her basket for a thorough beating. She's the reason I have to tape the unused skeins in a box.

P2 is my good kitty. She likes to lie next to me a purr while I knit. She won't even pounce the yarn if I dangle it in front of her. She reserves her "help" for when I'm working on the PC.

Submitted to: The Carnival Of Knitting


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 7:26 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

LMAO. Your cats are hilarious. My cat walks all over the keyboard when I try to type. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:55 AM  

Oh no. Princess used to pound the keys when she was a baby. I'll never forget the time I was making a bid on eBay. She woke up from her nap (in the middle of the floor was the only place she would take one) and toddled over to me. Before I knew it I was bidding over $10,000 for some baby clothes. She must have really really liked them ;-)

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks