<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, January 09, 2006
Winter?
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is January, Right? Then why did it get to almost 70 today? I don't get it. I took the girls to the park and Princess had a great time breaking in her new camera.
At the park

She is so happy with it that she gave her old crappy camera to Bossy. Here is a picture of me through a 4YO eyes. Don't I look great!
me

In other news, I've now completed 2/3rd of the Dr. Who Scarf. Do you want to see a picture? OK

slippers
Oops those appear to be the slippers I made over the weekend. Let's try again, shall we?

Zig Zag dress
Nope, That's not it either. That's the Barbie dress I made this weekend. Third times the charm right?

vest
Wrong! I sense a theme going on here. That's a Barbie vest I made this weekend with the yam Amanda gave me. Hmmm let me rustle around here .... I feel something here ... Yep this is it

Dr Who scarf
Cat included for scale (and for the fact that she is glued to it whenever I take the yarn out of the box.)

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 6:49 PM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Your children are talented photographers! We got out and enjoyed the weather as well. It was a gorgeous day in VA :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:18 AM  

Now that the cat likes it so much you are going to have to make her a tiny one outta scraps. KittyWho scarf!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks