<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, February 02, 2006
Happy birthday to me {blech!}
 
I hate birthdays! Hate, hate, hate! First off, it's not fun to have your birthday on a Holiday. Although groundhog's day is really minor as far a holiday's goes, I got a lot of flack when I was a kid. Like I really had any control over when I was born. I didn't tell my mom to go out and shovel snow after a blizzard when she was 9 months along.

This is not a new attitude. At the ripe old age of 18, I started to hate them. Of course being that young it was for an entirely different reason - just a few years before the state rose the drinking age from 18 to 19. It happened again when I was 19 - they rose it to 21. grrrrr!

Anyway, to get my mind off of the doom and gloom I'm going to post pictures.
Here is Rascal posing with the latest of the Barbie outfits I made. You can tell he's thrilled to be used as a Male model.


Here is Girl Power all knit up and ready for the flowers. See I started them? Here's a close up

It was Princess's idea for using the Fun Fur. The flowers are coming out cute with it. I have to say, I love my knitting buddies! I sent an email out asking for bits and pieces of fun fur for the flowers and I got this!

So much Fun Fur! And given to me with huge smiles too. Kind of like they wanted to get rid of it and never see it again.

That's it for the picture fest. I need to go rest now. Yep, I'm sick on my birthday - again. Yet another birthday traditions I could due without.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:23 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Girl, you need chocolate and beer or a BIG margarita. Its your birthday! Treat yourself to a browse on knitpicks or a trip to LYS or sumpin.

Maybe go out to eat--we get fancy about once every 2 months and hit Cicis. The kids love the trough and for me its fun just not to cook. Cheeburger Cheeburger?

By Blogger Suzanne, at 9:55 AM  

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Dust Bunnie..
Happy Birthday to you!!

I say go for the chocolate AND the margarita!!

By Blogger Mia, at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks