<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Over the cold but ...
 
I'm finally over that stupid cold, but the house ... well ... frankly its scary. Go look at this cartoon and substitute House for room and you get a basic idea of what I'm up against. Why is that my family cannot pitch in and help when I need them too? No, instead my DH decides to help by washing and drying the clothes (yes, just washing and drying - folding and putting away seems to be beyond his capability) The girls tried to help by cooking. That is really scary - an eight year old and a 4 year old cooking with only their daddy to teach them the finer points of cleaning up the mess. Needless to say, I'm really tired.

While I was sick, I made the girls a couple of new Barbie outfits. Here's a pic.

You can't really tell from the pic, but the pink one has a really pretty cable running up the center of the dress (yes this is the one I made for Princess). The other is just a basic top and skirt - just as "ordered" by Bossy.

I also worked a little more on the flowers for Girl Power. Both sleeves and the two fronts are done. All that's left is the back, sewing it up, and the fringe trim. Can I get it done before Friday and the start of the KO? I hope so!

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 4:23 PM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Remember when it was the Harlot's spouse's birthday and she talked about how she kept going on book tours and over time he and the kids stepped in an became aquainted with Mr Washie and began to tidy up, sweep the floor and all that?

All you have to do is go on some book tours and they will learn to step right up!

My crew are the same. One day away and the place falls apart. Why am I the only person who knows how to open the dishwasher and put things INTO it? I think the crew thinks that fairies do it. GNOMES!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:39 AM  

I hear you there! I can't even begin to understand why I see a completely empty dishwasher and a sink full of dishes. I mean really, you brought it into the kitchen, why not go the extra couple seconds and put it into the dishwasher?

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks