<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
50 lashes with a wet noodle
 
I've been a very bad blogger. It's been way too long since my last post.

I want to thank everyone who reminded me that I'm not a rude person even when accused of it. It's not the first time I've been accused of it, and I'm sure it won't be the last. There is just that one particular personality type that hates me on general principles. I don't understand it, but after all these years I've learned to accept it. I've reached the point now where I find it funny - especially when the excuses used are sooo outrageous! And trust there have been some dozies.

But enough with that! This Blog is about my crafts dag nab it so crafts you will get. I finished the Barbie wedding dress I was designing. Here is my rather sad attempt at at an art shot. Please Note: This was taken on the first day of spring and yes that is snow and yes I do live in VA what of it? What did you expect? 80 and sunny? That was wintertime don't ya know?

Here is a better picture of the back and front. I'm still working on the veil, the final details are a killer for that.


I'm taking a short break from the knitting world and attempting this for my oldest .

This is what I have so far:


Yep just the hoop skirt and the crown, neither which is made as the pattern says too I detest half-double crochets so I used singles and winged it. I didn't think the wire was strong enough to stand up to playful kids so I starched the skirt instead. And last but not least, my oldest drew the crown she wanted so I winged that one too. I may even scrap the hoop skirt all together and use what I made as just something to sew the tulle too. I found these doll stands and I'm thinking they may work oh so much better. What do you think?

I'm also working on the kiddos Easter dresses. Here is the material they picked:



And this is the pattern is here. Princess has the blue material and is going for the one on the bottom left. Bossy on the other hand chose the flower fabric and is going for the one on the bottom right. They both decided to add sleeves to their look! Now all I need to do is get it done in time for Easter.


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:30 AM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

I can hear Girlpants now...."I WANT THAT!"

Must close blog window immediately before she spies tulle.

Sewing the easter desses? You go girl!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 11:32 AM  

I tried making my girls dresses and quit half way through. I can't wait to see how yours turn out! Maybe I'll get inspired to try again. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:01 PM  

The dress is going to be so pretty with that material. I can't wait to see it all finished

By Blogger MandyJ, at 7:35 AM  

Barbie pr0n. zomg!

Haha just messing with you. The dress looks so pretty. I like the black & white photos!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks