<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, March 12, 2006
Rudeness
 
Yesterday I found out something, there are people out there who think I'm rude. Yes, one person in particular has written to all her friends that I was very rude to her. What's funny paraphrasing the person who told me this "I've met her (me), I can't even imagine her thinking of being rude ". I admit, it has made me question myself wondering how in the world she came up with this conclusion.

The only thing I can think of is that she made a suggestion to me and I didn't "follow through" with the suggestion by doing it. I've never understood this attitude, what goes though a person's brain when they think every suggestion they make should be treated as a edict from above? I mean if one of my knitting buds suggested I use a certain yarn for a project, does that mean I have to use that yarn and only that yarn? (sneaky how I worked knitting content into this huh?) No it doesn't! According to Dictionary.com a suggestion is "a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection". It is good manners to listen to the suggestion, but that doesn't automatically result on my implementing it.

Ahhh I feel better now now for the real knitting content. I finished the Faux Mink ensemble. Here is the picture Princess took

Video Sharing at DropShots.com
Not exactly the most clear of pictures, huh? So I tried to take one myself. I had help of course!

Video Sharing at DropShots.com


Lots of help!

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

But I finally got a good picture.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

I was also inspired by a wedding dress in a shop window I passed by. So far so good, just need to work on getting the train a little longer. I'm also thinking of doing a second one with the lace work reversed. I did it this way for more of a bustle effect but I'm curious how it would look as more of a fishtail look.


Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 6:42 PM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

Get naked and run around the neighborhood RIGHT NOW!!!!

And stop making that thing outta pink--barbie now needs a BLUE dress!

Oh, you are so rude for not doing that.
HA!

Some people are so STUPID!

Next time we are at Panera lets be really rude to each other on purpose--DRINK THAT COFFEE NOW! oh, you are so rude....

By Blogger Suzanne, at 2:56 PM  

Those pictures are so funny! I haven't been reading your blog long, and I don't know you personally, but you don't seem rude to me!

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:11 AM  

I love your blog!! You seem more funny than rude ~ And gotta love the help you get with trying to take pics of your work. Keep knittin'

By Blogger MandyJ, at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks