<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, May 25, 2006
Alive and well at Dustbunny headquarters
 
Bet y'all been wondering what's happened to me. I haven't been posting here, haven't been going to SNB, I haven't been venturing out much anywhere! It's not burn out - it was plain old illness. Illness brought on by all the craziness that's been going on. I think my body just told me - REST dammit!

I've been slowly working on a few projects. I'm making these cute little key chain bags for my team over at Richmondmommies. (Pen included for scale) Now I just need to figure out what to put in them.



I also started on a new project for me. This is the start to the Summer Berry Shell from Quick Knits to Wear.



Yeah, I know it got lousy reviews from the 2 people who said something but I like a lot of the sweaters in it. I guess I'm just tragically unhip. I got Knitting Nature for Mothers day but am not overly impressed. I like some of the ideas she has but overall there is very little in there that I would actually wear. (Doesn't Ms. Gaughan believe in the concept of putting shoulders in sweaters?) I do LOVE the spiral scarf and see in on me made up with the leftovers from the Dr. Who scarf!

I thought I would end this post with a bunch of pictures of my roses.



This is one of my favorite ones. Pink with just a hint of yellow.



My one and only red rose.


Here is my pink climber. Or at least that is what the package said. Surprise ... What do you expect from a $2 rose from Big Lots?


My oldest and largest bushes. I think I picked the perfect spot for this one!


I also have a few miniature roses. This is Princesses favorite.


And this one is Bossy's



And here is my yellow rose. Yes it was a yellow one at one point ... that is until last year. Last year it was purple and this year it seems to want to be pink.


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:56 AM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

Ive seen the sweaters in that book and I agree with you that they are nice, I can't wait to see the finished sweater!!! I think any kind of critic that leaves comments on book/movies go into it hating it before they even see it.

By Blogger MandyJ, at 1:27 PM  

I like Knitting Nature! some are not that wearable but some are cool--like the hexagon coat and some of the tanks look quite good.

They have it at the library so I have "deserved" it....so I can look at it in depth. It might not be one I make eveyrhting in the book, but worth looking at.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 2:15 PM  

Glad you're back posting. I haven't been Knit Nighting as much as I'd like and missed you - thought it was my own spotty attendance. LOVE the color on the Summer Berry Shell (doesn't that sound like a recipe?!)!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks