<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
And the winner is ....
 
Sunshiney Day I wish to thank each and everyone of you who voted in my poll. In case you are curious, the final tally was:



Sunshiney Day 4 votes
Flower 1 vote
Spring 2 votes
Cheerful 0 votes
I like your current one best. 1 vote
Poll powered by Pollhost. Poll results are subject to error. Pollhost does not pre-screen the content of polls created by Pollhost customers.

I'll be changing over everything in the next few days. Stay tuned!

On another note, DH and I were talking about letting him start his own business over Chinese food. His current boss (at his second job) is looking to move on and wants to get out. DH wants to take over for him and has been working on me to let him. Well we got the fortune cookies and this is what they said (no lie!)

  • DH: Don't wait for others to open the right doors for you
  • Me: Don't wait for your ship to come in: Swim to it.
  • Princess: You will take a chance in something in the near future.
  • Bossy: Deep faith eliminates fear
Think someone is trying to tell us something?

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 11:06 AM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

I say proceed with eyes open. The most common way to make big $$$ is to have your own business; its a good way to work yourself into the ground and go bankrupt as well. Ya gotta ask the questions....can you make the $$ so we can buy yarn and eat? Insurance? How many hours will I need to put in....anything over 80 a week is not good.

But then, what do I know? my income is ZERO and I am spending money to work in a library. I am crazy.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 1:20 PM  

Just as crazy as me :-) My income is zero too but at least I'm not spending money to work at RichmondMommies. (the $ I've spent there, I would have spent even if I didn't run it)

Actually the number of hours workd is one of the big pluses. He's working 60-70 hours now but the guy he will be getting the business from is only working <40. We figure that DH will have to work more than that intially, but should be able to cut down to that level eventually :-)

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 1:38 PM  

I'm hoping the best for you either way you choose to go. :-D

By Blogger MandyJ, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks