<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, May 04, 2006
Busy days
 
Don't you just hate it when everything happens all at once? I know I do! Thank goodness there is an end to the craziness. Unfortunately it won't be until after this weekend and the MS&W thing. Someone needs to send out a memo - There are only 24 hours in a day! -

On the plus side, spring is here which means flowers! I love flowers, I just wish I could grow them. The only ones I seem to be successful with are Roses. See the the ones on my bush out back? Purty huh? There has got to be a couple hundred buds on it!


I've been knitting too. I decided to scrap the Fibercrack blanket I started last year and use the yarn to make a shrug. I was originally going to donate it to Princess's school for a silent auction but I don't know ... I like how it looks on me. I may still give this one away (either to the school or as a prize for the RichmondMommies.com Membership Drive) and then make myself one out of Get Away from KnitPicks. I really like the jeans colorway! Any thought from y'all?

Oh, I guess you would like a picture huh? Here is one Bossy took of me wearing it.


And here is a more accurate picture of the color. Don't mind the kitty head.


Along with all this, I have also started sewing some summer clothes for the kiddos. The top one is for Bossy. The middle is Princesses second choice, they didn't have any left of her first choice in her size. I'll have to try again when the patterns go on sale. The third pattern there, peaking out at the bottom, is for a couple of purses I'm making the girls that will match their Spring dresses. Too cute!



Please pray from the busy days at Dustbunny burrow to be over with soon! I don't know how much more I can take.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:49 AM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

If I could grow only one flower I'd be glad it was roses! that bush is smoking!

I like the shrug. Good times. Aren't you glad you did not donate the yarn?

By Blogger Suzanne, at 1:13 PM  

I love the roses! All I have in my yard is a monsterous rhododendron bush in my front yard - nothing can kill it(I've tried)
I really like the shrug, makes it nice for cool spring/summer nights.

By Blogger MandyJ, at 1:38 PM  

I think your daughter has a future in photography!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks