<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Thursday, June 22, 2006
Picture day!
 
I have lots and lots of pictures for y'all today! Aren't you excited? Hmmm where should I start?

How about a little story ...


Once upon a time there was a beautiful young maiden who was innocently typing away on her computer. (Hey it's my story! If I want to be young ... then I'm going to be dang it!) Anyway ... where was I? ... Oh yes, on the computer. When all of a sudden she felt this little fluff of fur tickle her feet. Looking down she sees this poor little creature cowering under her desk:



"Oh my! Why are you hiding oh gentle creature?"

"I'm being hunted by the big ... bad ... monsters!"



"They are merciless!"




"Fear not oh furry one. I shall protect you! But what shall I receive in return?"

"I shall be you loving servant and help you out in anyway I can!"




And they knitted happily ever after The end.

Now onto the FO's! and almost FO's!

I have a few Barbie outfits done


This is the dress I knitted on the way up to NY. There is a matching hat, but it's long gone now.



I started this poncho on the way back and finished it up at my knitting group last week. I tried putting fringe on it, but it looked even worse



I'm also making an outfit for a Barbie clothes swap. Love these things! I have the skirt and top done. I'm working on a jacket. I'm thinking of adding a purse and boots to round out the whole thing. What do you think?



I was also able to finish both of Princess's new skirts. She's already worn one (it's in Mr. Washie as I type) and here's a picture of her other one, It came out a lot cuter than it's pictured here



That just about covers it for now. Happy knitting!


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:47 AM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

I think you should make a full size version of that poncho and wear it every day. See you Tuesday?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 PM  

NOOOOOO! Oh the Horror!!!

I should be able to make it out tuesday. I'll definately will need the break. Summer vacation only started last week but Princess already got herself grounded ... details in my next post (whenever that is :-( )

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 10:28 PM  

You always have the best projects. I love reading your blog. The skirt is so cute and my kids would kill for those Barbie clothes.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:11 AM  

OHHH you are way too funny, I loved the story!!! I've been a bad bad blogger/crafty type person lately. Tell your cat mine feels its pain, being tortured by big bad monsters LOL. Probably why mine has such an attitude. Stay crafty!!!

By Blogger MandyJ, at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks