<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, August 19, 2006
All Hail the WIP parade! (sewing edition)
 
I'm still working on getting pictures of the stuff I've started/made in the past few weeks. Mainly because I got sidetracked. 17 days and counting until freedom day!

I'm getting everything ready for the big day, when I realized that I hadn't finished the girls art smocks. They had both outgrown their old ones (3 years ... not bad). So I started working on new ones. Dug out an old vinyl table cloth and viola!


OK, maybe not viola but pretty close anyway.

It was while finding all the parts and pieces for this project, that I found some long lost WIPs. I'm going to work hard and finish them up. Or at least try ... remember I have a short attention span!

Here's the first item, a jean bag. Needs just 5 (yes only 5) metal eyelets. What's the age you ask? Oh only about 9 years. Yep, started this sucker to be a diaper bag when I was preggo with Princess ...



Here's another lovely item, 2 Christmas dresses. Just need a little bit more sewing. Started last November so hopefully they still fit. They "should", the girls have both grown up not out and I think I made them extra long.



These next two items are a favorite of the girls (just look at the smile on Bossy's face!) I have 2 of each at the same level in incompleteness. First up ... a Barbie Bathroom



And next a Barbie Kitchen ...



Somewhere around here I have a Fashion Doll House in Plastic Canvas that I plan on using to fill-in the furniture ... but I gotta find it first.

And last, but not least we have this mystery item.



It looks like it may be one of these bags but since the instructions are MIA (along with the handles and lining) I'm not sure it will end up looking like that . I think I'll wing it and see what happens!

That's it for the WIP parade (sewing edition). If I ever get my act in gear, I'll host the equally large Knitting and Crochet editions too. Not to mention the Plastic Canvas edition!

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 12:33 PM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

My girls would go nuts over the barbie rooms. I have that plastic canvas doll house book as well!

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:20 AM  

The girls LOVE them! I just wish the company who made them had made more rooms of them :-(

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 10:47 AM  

Your WIP parade is pretty short - you should be proud of yourself! And the smile on your little one's face - priceless!!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks