<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, September 29, 2006
Dr. Who's on tonight!!!
 
I'm so excited!!! Season 2 of Dr. Who premere's tonight on SciFi. Yippeee!! Y'all will know where I'm going to be tonight.

Knitting update

I've been busily knitting away on christmas presents so I can't show you too many pictures. I do have a couple of FO's I can show off.


Bossy's new birthday party hat.


Some new fingerless gloves for me!

Some pics from the wedding

My BIL got married at the end of August. I wanted to share some pictures of the girls from that day.



Bossy was feeling a bit left out since she didn't get to be in the wedding itself. She made up for it by being a ham on the dance floor!



Princess showing off her true colors. Isn't the flowergirl dress the cutest thing?

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 12:58 PM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Dr. WHO!!!! and the "reruns" are on all day today--my TIVO is recording on overtime! I watched the reruns over and over last season, but did not get all of them. Some I have only seen ONCE. THE HORROR! must watch over and over and over and over and over....

The library has the 1st season DVD; I have been waiting for it since July. It has special footage.....hope its good!

I'll think of you when I sit to watch tonight!!!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 2:50 PM  

I like those wrist warmers! I want to make a pair but something to cover more finger and more wrist...not sure what I'll make yet or what yarn I'll use. But yours look great!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks