<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
I'm backkkkkk
 
I know, I know, it's been months and months since I posted. I won't bore you with the details ... let's just say I've had a ton of stuff going on. My life has settled back down to almost manageable now (YEAH!) so I'll be able to get back into the swing of things soon!

Am I good or what?


Yeah, I know. This blog is supposed to be about my knitting and other crafts but I just had to share this.

Picture the scene ... I was making Christmas dinner. Amoung the items I was making, I was using some shaped bread molds. One in particular was supposed to be a heart. Well, the bread rose nice and high and ... well ... ummm ... it didn't come out looking like a heart


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, like princess said "How cute! It's wearing a little hat!" What did you think it was? My, what a dirty little mind you have!

I've succumbed


Yes, I have finally succumbed to pressure. Here is my latest project. Yarn and needles curtosey of Santa!



Don't see it? How's this one?




That my dears is my very first sock (and the start of the second one) I have to say, I'm very surprised on how comfy they are! Santa didn't get me the best of yarn ... Red Heart Strata but they are still nice to wear. I may even try to find some good yarn to try.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 1:48 PM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

You are back AND you joined the sock cult! Well done! One of my first pair of sox were lion brand magic stripes and they are still going strong after nearly 3 years. Cheap isn't necessarily cheap!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 4:31 PM  

Too funny!!! I love the heart mold. LOL

By Blogger Amanda, at 11:42 AM  

Welcome back! And welcome to socks! I worked on my first pair for three months and the second pair only took about three weeks. You could probably knock out a pair in three days!!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 2:21 PM  

LOL @ the bread! Those are great looking socks :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks