<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, December 29, 2006
Socks done ...
 
Both socks are done! No second sock syndrome here. Whew ... That's one of the main reason I haven't made any before. Do you want pictures? Of course you do!

Here are a picture of the toes. See how nicely the self-striping yarn lines up? Almost perfect .... and this coming from the Queen herself.


Unfortunately, that wasn't the look I was intending. You see, knowing that I'm a perfectionist, I didn't even attempt to start off the same (going for the fraternal look)


So how did I get the toes so perfect? Must be because one foot is slightly bigger than the other so the adjustment for that threw the pattern off. Anyway here's yet another picture of the completed pair. Just for the record, it took 2 days to knit these. One per sock.


And least y'all think that I'm neglecting poor old Barbie, here's what's currently on my needles ...


Nearly done with this one. I may try to block the peach jacket. It's done in a lace pattern that isn't showing up too well.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:09 AM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

Thats so cool they striped so perfect when you didn't intend them too. Love the socks.

By Blogger Amanda, at 2:42 PM  

Socks that ROCK!!!! they look great.

And about the fraternal thing--I love fraternals, and I am a perfectionist. Thats one of the hallmarks of handmade, that it is not matchy-matchy. Fraternal ROXS!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks