<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, February 03, 2007
A good birthday?
 
First off, I had an interview scheduled. I knew it was foolish of me, given my history and everything, but I'm glad I did. The lady I talked too seemed to think I was ideal for the job. "Just what they are looking for". She went on to describe the opportunity, and it is AMAZING! I had dreams of something like this when I went to VA Tech, but had lost hope of achieving it. She wants to work quickly though. I'm under strict "orders" to call back Tuesday to set up an interview with the executives. Send me all the good vibes you can! OK?

Next, I get a call from a consulting from I have worked with in the past. They have a 2-week assignment for me starting Monday! Yeah!!!! From the sound of the assignment, they are going to need someone there for longer that that so if Amazing doesn't work out, I have potential there too. Besides, especially with consulting, the first assignment is the hardest to get. I've done this kind of work before and didn't have so much as a breather between assignments after I get the first one.

Princess brought home her mid-terms. Math? 100! Science 98! History? 100! English? 95! Think she'll believe me now when I tell her she's smart?


On the Knitting front


I've been a busy beaver. Got lots of new outfits done for the girls.

May I present: Fur Collar "cashmere" from Knits for Barbie

And no, I didn't use cashmere, I didn't have any in my stash that was the right color.

Next we have Bridesmaid Tube Dress from the same book

Keeping with the fluffy, girly theme - We have 2 interpretations of #1 from Sticka till Barbie.
The blue is for Bossy and was made on set of #0's. It made it a little tight IMO so I made Princess's on #1's and added an extra stripe. Came out perfect!

From the same site, here is a simple shrug. Took all of an hour to make!

From Craftfinder. We have "White Blouse and Ruffled Skirt"

And last but not least we have "Poolie"Dotty Meginnis' book #3.


Hope this satisfies y'all! I'm off to celebrate!!

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 12:54 PM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

That Princess really take after her mom, huh?! Congrats on all the job leads and on all the Barbie outfits. So fun to see!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 7:44 AM  

Congrats on the job! Those are the best dressed Barbies I've ever seen. All my girls Barbies end up naked. It doesn't matter how many dresses they have they can't keep their clothes on!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:55 AM  

Congrats on the job!!
Awesome job princess!!
I love the barbi dresses!!! Having 2 boys I don't get to knit designer clothes for barbis.

By Blogger Amanda, at 9:04 AM  

So whatever happened with the first job for which you interviewed? Updates are needed!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks