<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Friday, March 16, 2007
I have not dropped off the face of the earth!
 
Contrary to what you may be thinking, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. Instead I've been very, very busy. I got good news ... I have a permanent part-time position. I'll be doing some accounting work for a local management group. Yeah! And yes, this is the same place that I've been working at for the past few weeks.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to show you on the knitting front. Instead, I've been working on some sewing projects. Would you like to see them? You'll have to talk to the girls. They have taken my camera and "forgotten" where they hid it. I'll get you pics as soon as I find it again.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 3:44 PM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

Hooray for jobs that you like!!!!!

I do understand about not knitting. For years I knitted every day without fail....now, I sometimes miss a day. Still got love for the needles though.

Now with your big job you can put some CASHMERE on your shopping list!!!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 6:53 AM  

Awesome news on the job!!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see the sewing after the girls remember that safe place the put the camera...darn those safe places LOL.

By Blogger Amanda, at 12:04 PM  

Those girls! Don't they know we need a sewing update for inspiration?!! I have an Easter coat that I need to get going on - must. have. inspiration. Congrats on the job!!!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 11:49 AM  

Thanks everyone!

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks