<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, April 15, 2007
And the laughs continue ...
 
It's been a really fun week here at Dustbunny Haven ... NOT! It all started out innocently enough. Easter came and I finished Bossy's dress just as the buzzer rang to head over to MIL's new home. We tried to take Princess's camera ... but it don't work no more. Freshly charged batteries didn't work and DH was chomping at the bit to get going so I didin't have any time to do anything about it. Hmmm that seems to be a running theme through my life now.

My mom was visiting from NY, so she put the kiddos to work on Monday. They got their rooms clean while DH took a practice test to upgrade his contractor's license. The good news is the the rooms looked great and DH easily passed the test (I knew he would). Since it was a good day all around, I took the opportunity to wipe the girl's PC so they could start out fresh again (they are using DH's old PC)

Well Tuesday came and it wasn't so good. Something shorted out on my PC's motherboard ... now it's toast. I'm hoping beyond hope that I can salvage the hard drive ... because of course I haven't backed up in years. Now I'm relegated my using the girls PC ... 9 years old and still plugging along (barely) And not only that ... I don't' have any of the toys I had on mine.

I did get my yarn from Knitpicks! Beautiful stuff, even mom was impressed. I started the buttonhole bag for the RichmondMommies KAL, so much fun to knit. I wanted to add a flower to it ... but ... I think you know where this is going ... all my clip art to make something with is ... guess? On My PC ... grrr Anyone know where I can get a chart for a nice little monochromatic flower? Or even the URL to that site that will turn clip art into a chart? (because of course my links haven't been backed up either!)

Please send good vibes! I need some.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 7:13 PM
4 friends have spoken

4 Comments:

I'm sorry about the electronics picking on you they are so mean when they do that, I swear I could cry when they pick on me. Glad you had a great Easter!! :)

By Blogger Amanda, at 7:31 AM  

Eileen! Oh NO! This PC business is no good! Here's the link to the charting site you gave me - I actually think it's on RM too, in the post about the KAL!

http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/

By Blogger lmilla, at 11:19 AM  

Have you seen the book Picture Knits? I have a copy and there are a few flowers, but not monochromatic ones. A couple would probably work with just one color. I could fax you a few pages or we could meet up (at Wal-Mart!). I have a meetig tomorrow night from 7-8, so I'll miss Knit Night, but I could drop it by before or after if you'll be around. You might find another pattern you like better!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 2:31 PM  

That sounds great :D I'll shoot you an email.

By Blogger DustBunniesCanWait, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks