<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Saturday, November 17, 2007
Fun day
 
I got started on the Christmas presents today. Princess helped and we made this


Cute, isn't it? Easy too ... good thing with the late start I've got on them. I used the directions here with one change. To give them a little extra thickness/protection I used a peice of felt instead on the fusible web.

Princess had a grand time making them. She cut out all the squares and layered them. I did the pressing. I may let her sew up the next one. They are fun and come out quickly ... almost like magic.

I soent the afternoon watching my MIL sing with the Greater Richmond Chorus They put on a great, but really long show. It started at 2:30 and we didn't get out until 6:00. That was just about at the girls limit, but the made it. I was so proud of them. Here are a couple of the better pictures that were taken. Belle was the one who had my camera. Princess had her own ... which was my hubbies old one. By old, I mean ancient in digital camera terms. I can't get the pictures off of the camera ... it writes it to a 3.5 inch floppy!

Here they are during the opening song.



and here is one lovely picture of your's truly. Not too bad for six.


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 8:52 PM
0 friends have spoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks