<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Sunday, November 04, 2007
Moving?
 
Yep, we are moving. Or at least we are trying to move. First we have to sell our home, a feat that is easier said than done I'm afraid. We had a new home picked out, but someone came and snatched it out from under us. So it's back to the drawing boards.

And yes, this comes shortly after I went back to work full-time. You may be wondering why. Well it can be summed up into one person ... DH. I've been wanting to move for years, but DH has been dead set against it. Funny how his thinking changed once he had to stay home with the girls. Don't get me wrong, this is a great house! A great house for 3 people, not 4. That extra person, and all the paraphernalia with her, is just too much clutter for this little place.

But enough of that. You want to know about my projects. I started Princess's hat and sent it immediately tot he frog pond. The 15 needles created a fabric that was much too loosey-goosey. Back to the drawing board.

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 1:56 PM
2 friends have spoken

2 Comments:

hahahahahahah! That is a hilarious analysis of the situation! I do completely understand. And your fourth person is.....about 8? That is a long and blissful time to be blind to the truth!

Happier note: since I work so many nights the kids are closer to Favespouse; they are as happy to go to him now as they are to go to me. AND I imagine he appreciates me more!

Good luck with the house thing. You can do it!

By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:30 AM  

good luck with selling and buying a new home. *smile*

By Blogger Amanda, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks