<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
This is hard
 
Or at least it is starting to get that way. Until I challenged myself like this, I didn't realize how much working was taking out of me. Wow.

I did get another skirt almost finished, This one is for princess instead of me. I love the fabric but didn't buy enough of it to make anything. IE I didn't notice that the border print was only along one side. It is making a beautiful skirt for the girl though.
There wasn't enough border for her skirt either. But there was enough width to the fabric so I was able to cut the back from the top part.

I should have it done in time for her birthday. Yep, she's turning the big 1-0 on Sunday. Double-digits. Is it wrong that I feel old now? Alright, alright ... I felt old before too ... but now I feel older. Old Man

Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 9:37 PM
1 friends have spoken

1 Comments:

That skirt is so beautiful! Happy b-day to the soon to be 10 yr old.

By Blogger Amanda, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks