<$BlogMetaData$>
 
About Me

more about me
Email me at DustbunniesCanWait at gmail dot com

Progress to my goal weight

Rings and Other Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

GoodSearch cause banner
Mommies Network and GoodSearch make a great team!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RichmondKnitting group

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Blog Flux Directory

Home Equity
Home Equity Counter

Listed on BlogShares

My Swaps
I swap with Swap-bot!

WIPs
Nothing!
On Hold
Marshmallow Miss November 1997 Summer Berry Shell
FO's (YEAH!!!)
Kitty ball toy 1/2/07
Purple & fur #519 1/6/07
Kitty mouse 1/8/07
Time for Go-Go 1/17/07
Anklet Socks 1/17/07
blue & green # 583 1/17/07
Kitty toy #3 1/17/07
Victorian dress 1/17/07
Blue Halter dress 1/17/07
Knit Mini Dress & Jacket 1/19/07
Summer dress 1/19/07
Black #468 1/19/07
Awards
Image hosting by Photobucket
Credits
Pecentage Bars: Unlikey Words
Design: Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger
 

Monday, January 08, 2007
My shame
 
Yeah, yeah I know ... I have a Barbie outfit in my WIP pile. But I have my reasons for not finishing it first. I'm using the needles from it to make the second sock. Hey, I said it was a reason, not a good reason

I made this cute dress and then promised it to the kid who got her room cleaned first. It took all day but Princess won it in the end.

Bossy took the pictures. Here is her first attempt, pretty good except for cutting off her head -


A sitting pose


Barbie doing her Linda Blair impression!


Instead of picking up the orange outfit, I started a different one. I think I'll run the same "contest" again.


Lest you think my other family members are being neglected

My furry Princess had a request. Actually it was more of a demand.


She thanked me in her own unique way -


DH on the other hand is just happy to have some "quiet time" to play his new favorite game


"Quiet time" is such a relative word when you have kids.

Labels: ,


Posted by DustBunniesCanWait at 5:29 PM
3 friends have spoken

3 Comments:

Quiet time? I know what you mean! Thats a fun pic of one girl hiding behind daddy. Computer time in my house often involves sharing the chair with multiple small beings.

Sometimes when they REALLY get moving I feel like I'm living in a popcorn popper.

By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:58 AM  

Barbie is WORKING that gown!

By Blogger Anne Margaret, at 6:27 AM  

Your Barbie stuff is always so awesome.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment



 
      Webset © Blogfrocks